Tuesday, May 28, 2013

D&C 82:2-10

Nevertheless, there are those among you who have sinned exceedingly; yea, even aall of you have sinned; but verily I say unto you, beware from henceforth, and brefrain from sin, lest sore judgments fall upon your heads.
 For of him unto whom amuch is bgiven much is crequired; and he who dsins against the greater elight shall freceive the greatergcondemnation.
 Ye call upon my name for arevelations, and I give them unto you; and inasmuch as ye keep not my sayings, which I give unto you, ye become transgressors; and bjustice and judgment are the penalty which is affixed unto my law.
 Therefore, what I say unto one I say unto all: aWatch, for thebadversary cspreadeth his dominions, and ddarkness reigneth;
 And the anger of God kindleth against the inhabitants of the earth; and anone doeth good, for all have gone out of the bway.
 And now, verily I say unto you, I, the Lord, will not lay any asinto your charge; go your ways and sin no more; but unto that soul who sinneth shall the bformer sins return, saith the Lord your God.
 And again, I say unto you, I give unto you a anewcommandment, that you may understand my will concerning you;
 Or, in other words, I give unto you directions how you may aactbefore me, that it may bturn to you for your salvation.
 10 I, the Lord, am abound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no bpromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment