Sunday, May 26, 2013

Abraham 3:24-27

24 And there stood aone among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and bwe will make an earth whereon these may cdwell;
 25 And we will aprove them herewith, to see if they will bdo all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;
 26 And they who akeep their first bestate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second cestate shall have dglory added upon their heads for ever and ever.
 27 And the aLord said: Whom shall I bsend? And one answered like unto the Son of Man: Here am I, send me. And canotheranswered and said: Here am I, send me. And the Lord said: I willdsend the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment